Use SEO to increase your website ranking and traffic
SEO consists of more than 200 subtasks that aim to generate visitors and increase your ROI (Return On Investment). If you are new to SEO, it is important to get the basics right first. If your online business has already grown quite a bit and you want to increase your website ranking, reach and sales, then more SEO tasks are needed to achieve your goal. After all, your competitors won’t sit still.
Increase your website ranking with SEO
A website with SEO that gets rankings
Without SEO, you have a website that attracts few visitors because it is hard to find on the Internet. A website with SEO that performs well on the search pages of Google offers you opportunities to get more customers and increase revenue from your online business.
Problems with your website
Are you running into one or more of the following challenges with your website?
- Your website is not being found on the internet.
- You’re getting fewer and fewer visitors to your website and you have no idea why.
- The number of people that want information from you or that want to buy your services has decreased dramatically.
- You are starting a new website and you want to get business done quickly.
- Your website is too slow and you are losing your audience.
Dutch SEO company
If you are looking for a solution to one or more of the above challenges, then you can rely on us. We offer SEO solutions that keep up with the ever-changing Google algorithms. This also means that we know how you get a website SEO-proof that ranks for better in Google which is good for the visibility of your site.
MarsConnects is a Dutch SEO company that can also offer localized SEO. This means that we know many different target groups within the Netherlands (and Belgium) with the right tone of voice. This is important because people are more likely to buy a product from a company they feel connected to.
Save on advertising costs with SEO
If you have a webshop or a company website that offers your products or services, it is of course important that you get traffic. You can use SEA and place ads on Google or Facebook for this purpose, but with such a strategy you will continue to spend money to get leads and boost sales.
The benefits of good SEO only increase over time: it is one of the few strategies that becomes more effective the more time you invest in it. The more relevant, good quality content you produce, the more quality links your site attracts, the better you rank in Google, the more organic traffic you get.
Having this done will also cost money, but it is an investment that will pay for itself: without SEO your site will not run. With good SEO, you can take a good competitive position to reach your potential customers. If you also provide a good service and sell a great product that is in demand, then we can help you achieve your goals.
When does a website rank high in Google?
A website with SEO that performs well in Google is:
- A website that is fast loading, especially on mobiles.
- It provides the information people are looking for.
- The content is informative, relevant and makes people come back or perform an immediate action (e.g. contact you or order and pay for a product).
- Your website is easy and straightforward to use, subjects are easy to find and doesn’t irritate with flashing banners.
- The questions your visitors might have, you have already answered on your website.
- Based on research, you used the right keywords in the right amount and in the right places. This also applies to the Call-to-Actions and contact information.
- You use relevant links to other pages on your site and have good backlinks.
You also comply with the EU privacy legislation.
- Your site regularly (1 to 3 times per week, more often if there is high competition) provides new content of good quality and is connected to various social media platforms.
- Based on analyses (such as Google Analytics) you know what pages are performing well and which ones need to be adjusted for better discoverability.
- Based on the analyses, you also know what pages are profitable.
- You follow Google’s Best Practices and do not use Black Hat SEO.
- You carry out an extensive SEO audit at least once a year (a sort of health check for your website) to know the status of your site and what needs to be optimized.
- You know what your competition is doing and how to anticipate it.
In short: SEO consists of more than 200 subtasks that aim to generate traffic (read: your potential customers) and increase your ROI (Return On Investment). If you have not already been working with SEO, then it is important to get the basics right first. If your online business has already grown quite a bit and you want to increase your reach and sales, then more SEO tasks are needed to achieve your goal. After all, you can bet on it that your competitors are working hard on their SEO tasks as well.
Custom SEO services
For having a website with SEO that ranks well and you have no idea what to start with, contact us. We can tailor our services to fit almost any budget.
If you’d like to optimize your site yourself, then follow the content on this site. We regularly post new articles that you can use to optimize your website or webshop to be displayed higher on the search pages of Google.
Get more profit out of your business. Every entrepreneur and SMB owner wants that. Many business websites have low visits. Of course, the competition is enormous for websites with similar products and services. But even a niche product can often gain a better ranking on the Internet. Check out the 10 tips on how to make more profits with your online business.
How do I get more visitors to my webshop? is a question many entrepreneurs ask. Not only if you just started with an online store, but also the more experienced online entrepreneurs may get some inspiration from our 9 tips. Read how you can get more traffic to your ecommerce store.
Like any other industry, the healthcare sector is becoming increasingly competitive. Yet many medical institutions and clinics still have a website that is not optimized for search engines. This means that your offering of care and medical treatments on the website is not easily to be found on Google. This is why SEO for healthcare is important: use SEO techniques to improve your website to be more competitive.